We were the first official Professional Meguiar’s Headlight restorers in South Africa!
More than 90% of vehicles today have headlights or taillights that are manufactured out of acrylic, polycarbonate or other type’s of (thermo) plastic material. Due to environment exposure, road conditions and even the aerodynamic design of a vehicle, all these factors contribute to these plastics yellowing, scratching and getting sandblasted. A vehicle’s lenses can experience fading within 2 years or less of its road life!
Headlight Restoration is many times cheaper than replacement. This will improve your vehicle’s looks, enhance night vision and safety and of course provide better resale value if you preparing to sell your vehicle.
We have done 1000’s of headlights but it is very hard to tell from photos as to the condition of headlights. It is best to book a time with us and let us inspect them in person to see what you need.
1. Full Resurfacing – From R500 pair
- In this service we can rectify heavier oxidation, deeper scratches, pitting etc more of the plastic material needs to be removed to expose flawless new plastic.
- From 3 sets of resurfacing followed by polishing
2. Minor Damage i.e. Faded, Yellowing and Haziness – from R350 pair
- In this service we correct UV oxidation(some people may refer to as fading, haze or yellowing), light to medium scratches, peeling, sandblasting to restore like new clarity of your lenses.
- A single set of resurfacing followed by polishing
Optional: Ceramic Coating – From R250
- This is to help protect your restored headlights from fading
- This is for headlights only.
- It blocks out harmful UV rays.
- Approximately 1-2 years longevity depending on vehicle care and storage.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us for any further queries!
How to book Headlight Restoration
- Please read the information and the pricing guide we have provided.
- The choice between the two options will depend on the condition of your headlights.
- Note: Its difficult to judge what will work by looking at photos as headlights can have damage from the inside which photographs cant show!
- We advise, prepare for the R500 level and we’ll see what it needs at your booking and do the appropriate application.
- Consider when you want to have it done in terms of date and time.
- We advise that you allow up to 1.5 hours for the process.
- You may either wait or leave you car and collect later.
- We can also do loose headlights out of the car (we dont remove!)
- Contact us via whatsapp, phone call or email to get you booked!