Ceramic coatings is the best in paint protection technology . It’s superior to traditional waxes and sealants simply due to longevity & durability. It will protect your car for a long time and preserve its looks.
The biggest consideration for getting a coating is that the originality of your cars paint is irreplaceable. To be more technical its the preservation of your paint film and the pigment in its colour layer from fading through exposure to the environment.
Paint film thickness is getting ever thinner from manufacturers, due to cost cutting and pollution prevention (water based versus solvent based paint). When a car is new off the show room floor it’s the best time to apply a coating to help protect the paint for it’s future.
Older or used cars can still benefit even if its a demo unit, 1 year old or even a classic! During its previous life, it would have been subjected to bad washing, storage in open lots or during transportation (ships, trucks or even rail). All these factors would’ve led to the car being polished at one time or another. Whether it was done correctly or badly the paint thickness would have been reduced, thats simply the end result of polishing. Therefore it would be a good idea to detail your car properly and protect it while you own it and beyond.
On a practical note, a good condition car that still looks fresh, shiny and glossy will command a higher value than others when it comes time to sell.
How to book a Ceramic Coating:
- Please read the information and the pricing band / guide we have provided. This will give you an idea what a coating is and does.
- Consider the condition of your car, what you want and expect together with a budget for that.
- Consider when you want to have it done in terms of date and time
- Contact us via whatsapp, phone call or email to discuss what options will suit you best and we get you booked!
When choosing a coating consider the following:
- You get what you pay for.
- Coatings adds Scratch Resistance but …
- A coating will greatly assist, reduce or otherwise prevent light scratches and swirls typical from car washing.
- It will not repel stone chips, vandalism or contact with a wall or gate. It is not a force-field!
- If thats what you looking for, contact us and we can discuss Paint Protection Film (its very expensive and visible though!)
- Your car will be cleaner for longer due to:
- Hydrophocity i.e. water repellancy
- Some coatings has Oleophobicity which is oil repellancy
- Some formulas feature ‘dirt repellancy’ through their particular chemistry.
- Easier cleaning through slickness and water repellancy.
- With the water restrictions we have experienced recently, coatings makes it considerably easier in cleaning and indeed has a pseudo self cleaning ability that will keep your car cleaner for longer.
- Anti Graffiti
- pH Resistance
- A single application can last multiple years and cannot be washed off by the alkalinity of car shampoos!
- Bird poo isn’t an immediate issue so long as its removed timeously.
- UV protection
- it cause paint to lose its colour by bleaching out the pigment in the colour layer. due to sun exposure its also a solid consideration.
We offer a wide variety of ceramic coatings and sealants in order to provide the best fit for your needs. It is therefore best to talk to us about what you expect and the budget you have. Below is a pricing guideline. The factors that influences an exact price is the condition of your cars paint and what we need to do to bring it up to standard and then the coating choice.
- Ceramic Sealants from R250 – R1000
- Ease of cleaning. High Gloss. UV protection & excellent hydrophobicity
- Silk like slickness
- Excellent as a stand alone product or as maintenance for any ceramic coating irregardless of brand.
- Pricing above is for ceramic spray or nano sealant application only. No corrective polishing or prep is included.
- 3, 6 months to 1 year
- Ceramic Coatings
- Prosumer R3000 to R6500
- 1 to 3 years longevity
- Nominal to Very good scratch resistance
- Professional Only grades (i.e. only pro’s gets access to these products) from R5000 for Entry Level to R15000 High End
- 1 to 7 years longevity
- Superior Scratch Resistance
- PH Resistance from things like Bird Poo etching
- Ease of cleaning.
- High Gloss
- UV protection – which helps keep the colour of your car crisp
- Note: Pricing is therefore dependant on how much prep work i.e. polishing and detail is needed and then the choice of coating.
- Prosumer R3000 to R6500
- Self Heal Ceramic coatings from R10000 to R25000
- Self repair of minor scratches and swirls
- PH Resistance
- Ease of cleaning. High Gloss. UV protection
- Pricing above is indicative of full corrective polishing and detail.
- We have three Self Heal options that range from 5 – 7 year in terms of Warranty and cost.
We constantly try out different brands and products to deepen our knowledge. Some brands we have applied and certified in include, Feynlab, CarPRO, System X, NDG, Meguiars, SONAX, Turtlewax, Williams F1, Nasiol, TAC Systems and the list goes on. Contact us to get your car protected!
We can do Ceramic Coatings for almost any surface!
Our typical market we cater for is for vehicle paintwork. We can however apply to other surfaces such as:
- Vehicles i.e. cars, trucks, buses, light commercials, motorbikes etc
- Glass – windscreens and mirrors etc
- Leather & Vinyl
- Upholstery like fabric, velour and even suede
- Plastics – interior or exterior
- Alloy wheels
- Boats, Jetskis, yachts
- Home & Personal
- Carpeting and mats
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen cupboards and counter tops
Sky is the limit! (but we could probably coat a space station or MARS rover too 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright © 2018 Qiyaam Adams All Rights Reserved